Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Week #3, Thing 5 -- Flickr

Flickr is awesome! What a great personal management tool this will be. I need to organize my digital photos and now I have the tool to do it. The picture I've included with this post is my husband when he was leaving for a trip to Dawson, Canada via the GS1200 in the picture with three good friends of his. They ventured to Skagway, Alaska first and at the writing of the posting are having a marvelous time and truly enjoying themselves. Yes, this is why I have completed three weeks of work in just a few days.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You have to take your time where you can get it!! Isn't the online format nice however? I think having the flexibility to work at ones own schedule to a certain degree is one of the charges of Web 2.0 features to students as well. I've heard teachers talk of students posting responses to wikis and blogs at all hours of the night. How wonderful that they can contribute when they are awake and wanting to say something as opposed to only being able to comment during class.