Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Week #3, Thing 6 -- Flickr Extras

I really like the variety of options found at http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/!! I made a badge, but am having difficulty transferring it into this blog. What a wonderful way to make special badge for students who need to come to the library during class or at lunch, but must have permission to do so. I thought about making them for the players in a checkers tournament I hold during the spring of the year -- instead of having to provide passes when the games run long.

So, I made a trading card instead -- what fun these would be for kids to introduce themselves at the beginning of the school year. Also, a special message could be place on the cards telling staff about library services and then placed in all mailboxes in the school office.

No comments: