Saturday, June 28, 2008

Week #7, Thing #17 Sandbox of ideas

Fun with the wiki! I visited our own class wiki at Raven About Web 2.0 Curriculum Wiki and had a blast. I left ideas on 5 of the topic areas: Blogging and Avatars, Online Learning, Image Generators, Links Articles and Other Time Busters, and Wikis. How easy this experience was -- you click the edit button, add your idea, and save. It is that easy to do. I did have a few problems with the fonts at first, but figured those out. Also, adding an image was so easy -- easier than adding it to my blog. I liked the term sandbox because it made me think of playing in a sandbox as a child and sharing thoughts and ideas in the relaxed, natural way that children do; now we can too!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am enjoying the way your enthusiasm is building with each of these assignments. I'm having a hard time not stopping reading and commenting and going off to investigate all the great things you have discovered. So glad you are in this class!